Cat grooming is not only important in terms of the physical appearance of your cat, but also for its health. Cat grooming may not be at all easy, but you still have to do it, if you love your cat.
- Slow, gentle comb-out
- Skin and coat analysis
- Two shampoo minimum
- Cream rinse designed for your cat's coat, as needed
- Nail Trim
- Ears and eyes cleaned
- Face gently cleaned with washcloth
- Relaxing fluff dry in a gentle Snyder dryer
- Soothing manual fluff dry
- Rear Trim/Sanitary Cut
- Tummy shave
- Full body Lion Cut
- Comb-out only
- Nail trim only (appointment not required)
- Feather Shave (long hair between toes)
We use shampoos and conditioners for your cat to help maintain the smoothness of their hair.
Regular attention will keep down vet bills and ensure a happier, healthier pet.
Melrose Pet Grooming
5770 Melrose Avenue, Suite 102
(at Melrose & Vine)
Los Angeles, California 90038
Phone: (323) 993-1959
Licensed Stylist - Mina
Monday – Saturday
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Appointment not needed before 12 p.m.
Complete Grooming All Breeds & Sizes